Are the prices the same for adults, pensioners and children?
What happens if lose my ticket?
Can the driver collect or drop me off at unauthorised stops?
What happens once I’ve booked?
Do I need a separate ticket for multiple pick ups?
If I book online how do I get my ticket?
What happens if my trip is cancelled?
Can I pay the driver on the day of the excursion?
What time will I get to my destination?
How can I book my excursion?
What happens with lost property?
Our liability for lost property
If we are notified that you have left behind or lost any of your property on a coach we shall take reasonable care of that property if and when it is located.
Storage of your lost property
If we find any of your property on a coach, we will store it at such a location as we may decide, but all such storage will be at your risk. We may charge you a reasonable administration fee for the storage of your lost property, however, as part of our commitment to charity this fee will be donated to a local worthwhile cause.
Disposal of lost property
If you have not collected your lost property within 1 month of our receiving or finding it, we may dispose of your property in any manner we wish, including by destruction or sale, and we shall be entitled to donate any sale proceeds to a local worthwhile cause. We shall be entitled to open and examine any left or lost property. If there are any items which we consider are dangerous or perishable, or otherwise unsuitable for storage, we shall be entitled to dispose of those perishable items within 48 hours of our receiving or finding such items.
Contacting us about your lost property
Please telephone 0845 045 0344 (local call rate) or 0161 287 2233 with details of the item lost and contact details.
What happens if I have to cancel?
What are Yelloway’s Terms & Conditions?
Do you have an office?
Unit 1, 3 & 5 Palm Business Centre
OL9 9ERIt’s open for ticket sales or enquiries from 09:30–16:00 Monday to Friday.
Why should I choose Yelloway?
- Fleet of 20 superb luxury coaches.
- Continuous investment: 60 per cent of coaches under 3 years old, none older than 7 years.
- Blue chip client list.
- Excellent reputation for quality service, built over the last 40 years.
- Helpful, experienced Sales team offering good advice and value for money quotes.
- The best drivers in the business.
- All maintenance handled by in-house specialists.
- Flexibility to handle anything from 1 passenger to 5,000 passengers.
- Travel anywhere in the UK and Europe.
- Company renowned for security, reliability and stability for the future.